Monday, January 3, 2011

Mile marker 250, 500, 750, and 1000!!

 I was thinking what a difference it makes when I'm walking on my treadmill vs. walking outside with my sister!  The time just flew by outside with my sis, we were laughing and talking and the kids were having a blast and my niece Bijou was cracking us up the whole time as she was attempting to act like a very tough 5 pound killer!  (yes, my niece is a dog. my sister and brother have no kids - so I'll take what I can get! hahaha) 

Bijou!!!!
Anyway - it was so fun!!! and then with today's miles - I was literally checking the miles on my treadmill every thirty seconds.  yay. another 1/16 of  a lap.


it was kinda cool though- cuz it felt like it was taking soooooooo long. so i sped it up and jogged a half mile.  (I know i know.  I'm such an athlete.)   heyyyy - its a big deal for me!!



back to my point!  I was thinking - how fun would it be to have a bunch of people walk with me on the really big mile markers!  like the day i hit 250 miles, 500, 750 and then the final 1000 MILE MARK! WOO HOO!  we could have a little celebration!  :)

My beautiful sister Laurel  :)
I just have to think of some cool scenic spots to mark those days.  so - today finished mile 27.  tomorrow is 30!  fun!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment