Sunday, December 26, 2010

How can you help?

Its really simple!

Pray for me.  Pray for the well that we will fund.  Pray for the people that will receive this gift.  Pray for Gospel for Asia!  Pray ... Pray... Pray!!!

God can do mighty things when we are on our knees :)

If you want to fund a Jesus well, there are a few ways to do that!

One, you can give directly to Gospel for Asia's site.  You don't have to buy an entire well on your own!  The link at the top of my page called "What is a Jesus well?" will take you right to their site, and on the right hand side, there is a place where you can just donate directly to a well - any amount of money you'd like!

Two, you can sponsor me!!!  woo hoooo :)  People are typically sponsoring me a dime each mile - over the course of the year, but you can do whatever you like!  I won't turn away a penny!  (If you do sponsor me a dime each mile - it works out to be $6 a paycheck, or $12 a month.)  You just use the donate button on the top of my blog, and it walks you through!  You don't even have to have a Paypal account.  I can accept gifts right through your credit card - thanks Paypal!!

Three, you can give a one time gift!  Nothing is too small! God loves a cheerful giver - so whatever you give, give it with a smile and a joyful heart!

At mile markers 250, 500, 750, and 1000 - I'd like to have a little fun get together with everyone who'd like to come.  We'll walk, pray, celebrate and thank God for His blessings to us and His blessing others through us!

If you have any fun suggestions at where the "parties" should be - please let me know!  I want it to be a great time of fellowship for all who come!

Love you all, Leah :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Leah. I got all choked up reading about your journey. Can you have a party here? :)

    ReplyDelete