Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love from Canby, OR

Just another quick one while I'm on vaca... Went on a walk after we arrived at the conference. It was a beautiful walk through the woods- a mini-adventure for sure!  

God has been so gracious to us this whole trip so far and I'm just reminded over and over about how much he loves me. I know- the song yesterday, the jokes about the sunshine...but really. Oh how He loves us.

I hope you can think about that today as you are wherever you are. In San Diego, in Seattle, in Pennsylvania, in Asia waiting for a well, in the rain, in the sun. 

As His child, we are blessed with the best gift- Him!!! The true Lover of our soul. Meditate on all that means in your life today. Spend time in worship and adoration. Love Him right now :)

Missing my family and friends... Invitations to sponsors and walkers should be mailed out today! (but from Portland!)  But anyone who reads this blog is invited and welcomed to the Mile 250 party!  All you have to do is email me, facebook me, or even comment on here to let me know you're coming! It will be in San Marcos on March 20th, after church.  Those who want to walk the 250th mile with me can show up at Discovery Lake in San Marcos at 1:30.  Those just wanting to hang out and celebrate... Show up at 2:30 at my mom's - I will give directions out when you RSVP :). Wear plain t-shirts (any color) so that I can give you well worth the walk logos to wear! You can take the logos off at the end of the party so it won't ruin your shirts! :)   Food will be provided so please do let me know so that I can prepare :)

Ohhh and the only cost is a handful of pennies for the well! I like pennies! They add up fast :)

Pray for good fellowship,  lots of laughter and beautiful weather - even if you can't come!

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you! Wish we could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I see a Yedi in dem woods!!! Oh, it's Joe, the gosh darn Pater Familia!!!

    ReplyDelete